No news is good news, so I’m really sorry for my bad blogging habits, but deadlines are over now and I’m back in business. Since I didn’t really keep track of what I was doing, I’m listing all the highlights of the last two weeks in a random photo diary post today. Hope you like it anyways!
- Luuk was flying from London for a few days, which is always useful for me study-wise, haha. So when he got back home, we did some fun things together, such as watching Disney’s Inside Out cuddled up on the couch with a huge blanket, and having cheese fondue for dinner. We also had a relaxed day in Utrecht, strolling around, shopping and drinking coffee and gin-tonics. Oh, and we sorted out this big closet in our spare room #sohappywefinallydidthat.
- I studied my ass off, because I had to hand in a paper on ancient Paestum last Monday. And of course, the weekend before my study mates and I attended a two-day conference, which was so interesting, but also very time-consuming haha.
In my huge hotel room at the conference. It actually might be a really good idea to get myself a hotel room right before deadlines need to be finished, ‘cause it’s such a closed-off, motivating, inspiring environment to work on nothing else than school.
- I did write some blogposts, haha. One filled with beachy Turkey pics, an outfit post with my current favorite knit (and an outfit recap), one about a free monthly planner printable that absolutely saved my life the last couple of months, and one about my crocheted blanket that I’m probably gonna feature in shop my closet > exciting!
- Which brings me to my next point: I crocheted a lot. I’m working on two ordered blankets and bought a lot of new yarn. Soon I’m gonna start on a new project with really fine white yarn, something I’ve been thinking about for a long time now. Can’t help it, I just love white.
- I shopped! Luuk bought me some really cool overknees at Sacha, but unfortunately, they didn’t fit me and when I returned them, they gave me a GIFT VOUCHER in return, instead of just giving me my money back. It was a new collection boot, so I really think that’s verrrrryyyy bad service, but well, let’s say I’m not the biggest fan of Sacha anyway… To cheer myself up, I bought another pair of overknees at Zalando, which are literally perffff, and a chic camel coat I really needed in my wardrobe! I found out later that it’s the exact same one as Anne is wearing here and which I had already admired.
- I visit my parents only once, but I bought my mom flowers at the market here in Utrecht. They’re really fabulous and it reminds me of the fact that I need to buy myself flowers more often too.
- A lot of thing change at work and I find it hard to balance between work, studying, and my own private life. But for now, it all seems to work out, so I can’t complain.
- And right now, I’m being all tired at home, trying to take some rest and catch up on my endless to do list at the same time. At least the weather is not really inviting, so this is the perfect time to stay inside!
Again, sorry for the randomness of this post, I hope to write a more coherent diary next week, haha! In the meantime, follow me on Instagram to stay updated =).